LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, CROSSFIT PREPARES YOU FOR THE REAL WORLD
You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
What to Expect
During a typical 60-minute CrossFit session, you can expect a specific warm-up, a lift and/or metabolic conditioning workout (or WOD) and a post-WOD stretching session.
CrossFit is infinitely scalable to any fitness or skill level. Your coach can modify any movement to fit your specific needs.